Diy Platform App Store Index Classification
Classification is a technique of predicting the class of new data using a pre-trained model built using the historical data.
Example Use Cases: Churn Analysis, Cancer Classification etc
How to Build your first Classification application
The data set used for building classification app should have the following fields:
|String||target||Dependent variable||This field should contain the class or a label of data|
|String or numerical||Feature 1||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
|String or numerical||Feature 2||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
|String or numerical||Feature n||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
- Go to the app store, build a classification app by searching for Classification App
- You will be redirected to the app settings page where you can configure and run the app
- Under Quick Settings,
3.1. Select an existing dataset or upload a new dataset and click Save
3.2. Select the target field, the class or label, from the drop-down list and click Save
- Now click on Run Now to start the app. The app may run for 5 to 20 minutes (dependending on the size of input data) and then the trained model will be saved.
- Use this model to predict the classes of new data
5.1. Click on Build App on the model to build the inference app using that model
5.2. Provide the input in the given fields and click on Get Results. The predicted class and scores will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- [Optional] To use this model to predict more than one examples, [Visit here] [TODO]
The output of the infer app will the predicted class and probability score of prediction.
Go ahead and build your first Classification App