Diy Platform App Store Index Demand Forecasting
Demand Forecasting is a statistical measurement(type of a regression problem) for estimation of probable demand for a product in future. It is based on the analysis of past demand of that product, or service in the present market condition, or some factors/events already occured or may occure in the future.
How to Build your Demand Forecasting application
For Demand Forecasting data preparation steps visit here
We have provided a sample data set, which contains 7 different attributes or features and target label namely demand. The value of target label is demand of the product on given date.
- Go to the app store, build a lead score app by searching for Demand Forecasting
- You will be redirected to the app settings page where you can configure and run the app
- Under Quick Settings,
3.1. Select an existing dataset or upload a new datase.
3.2. Select the target field, the field that indicates the demand.
- Now click on Run Now to start the app. The app may run for 5 to 20 minutes (dependending on the size of input data) and then the trained model will be saved.
- Use this model to get the demand prediction
5.1. Click on Build App on the model to build the inference app using that model
5.2. Provide the input in the given fields and click on Get Results. The predicted demand of product will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- [Optional] To use this model to predict more than one examples, [Visit here] [TODO]
The output of the infer app will the predicted value of your example.
Go ahead and build your first Demand Forecasting App