Diy Platform App Store Index Lead Scoring
Lead scoring is the process of assigning values, either numerical points or a label to each lead you generate for the business. You can score or classify your leads based on multiple attributes, including the professional information they've submitted to you and how they've engaged with your website and brand across the internet.
How to build my first Lead Scoring app?
To get you started immediately, we have provided a sample training data set of some B2B business, which contains 14 different attributes or features and target label namely Converted. The value of target label is either Yes or No, defining whether the lead has been converted or not.
To prepare your own training dataset Visit here
- Go to the app store, build a lead score app by searching for Lead Scoring
- You will be redirected to the app settings page where you can configure and run the app
- Under Quick Settings,
3.1. Select an existing dataset or upload a new dataset and click Save
3.2. Select the target field, the field that indicates the class or label of lead, and click Save
- Now click on Run Now to start the app. The app may run for 5 to 20 minutes (dependending on the size of input data) and then the trained model will be saved.
- Use this model to get the lead prediction
5.1. Click on Build App on the model to build the inference app using that model
5.2. Provide the input in the given fields and click on Get Results. The predicted class and probability score of prediction will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- [Optional] To use this model to predict more than one examples, [Visit here] [TODO]
The output of the infer app will the predicted class (class or label of lead) and probability score of prediction.
Go ahead and build your first Lead Scoring