Diy Platform App Store Index Regression
Regression is a statistical measurement used in finance, investing and other disciplines that attempts to determine the strength of the relationship between one dependent variable (usually denoted by Y) and a series of other changing variables (known as independent variables)
Example Use cases: Price Forcasting, Machine Failure prediction etc
How to Build your Regression application
The data set used for building regression app should have the following fields:
|Number||target||Variable||This field should contain the value of given example|
|String or numerical||Feature 1||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
|String or numerical||Feature 2||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
|String or numerical||Feature n||Independent varible||Represents a numerical or categorical feature|
- Go to the app store, build a Regression app by searching for Regression App
- You will be redirected to the app settings page where you can configure and run the app
- Under Quick Settings,
3.1. Select an existing dataset or you can upload a new dataset
3.2. Select the target field from the drop-down list
- Now click on Run Now to start the app. The app will run for some time (the puerly dependent on the amount of data on which it is being trained) and then the model will get produced.
- After the run is completed, you can click on view report to check the how good your model is by looking at error metrics.
- Now click on Build App and enter the name of inference app to build the inference app out of it.
- Now to test the model you can pass the values in the given fields and click on get results and result of the exmaple will prompt on the left side of the screen.
The output of the infer app will the predicted value of your example.
Go ahead and build your first Regression App